- Provides certified Art Therapist
- Gives child tool of empowerment
- Provides communication when words cannot suffice
- Use artwork as creative outlet to release their emotions
- Helps them to sort through feelings, confusion, and fear
- Provides financial assistance for crisis intervention counseling sessions for children and their entire families
- Professional Psychotherapist
- Friends also offers support groups for siblings and parents of kids in treatment
- Goal is to help children and families deal with issues that weigh heavily in minds and heart
- Expanded to include a play therapist to connect with much younger children
- Provides for Psycho-Social Testing
- Toys in the play room are specifically chosen to allow children the opportunity to develop self-understanding, explore real life situations and resolve their inner conflicts.
- This approach offers them a safe environment in which they can express their feelings, wishes and needs.
Friends of Kids with Cancer | 530 Maryville Centre Dr. Suite LL5 | Saint Louis, Missouri 63141
Phone: (314) 275-7440 | Fax: (314) 275-7446 | Privacy